Thursday, June 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Creative Home Project. My name is Jennifer, I live in Mid-Michigan, and I love everything about owning a home (maybe not the maintenance or having a flooded basement because the sump pump broke). I bought my first house in July, 2012. It's a 1931, 1.5 story, Cape cod home. It is also a Sears kit home! I will share about my first time home buying experience in a future post and also pictures of my house! I have a lot of plans for this house and I can't wait to share them on here!

The Creative Home Project is my blog where I will document my home owning experience. Where I will share advice, ideas, dreams, inspiration, and anything else home related. One of my main goals is to help others be creative in their home owning. By creative, I don't necessarily mean that you have to be crafty. Being creative is basically problem solving- looking at what you need or what you want to do differently. Painting a thrift store chair a different color is creative! And painting is a pretty basic skill level. I'll share specific projects, ideas, diys, and more in other post.

So, welcome to my home!















-Jen

2 comments:

  1. In excited to follow this blog!! Oh gosh sump pumps failing and flooded basements are no fun...we went through that last year at our rental house! I'm excited to see your ideas! I need some creative ideas for our home. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks! Yeah, flooding is no fun, luckily mine was minimal and I didn't have too much down there!

    ReplyDelete