Thursday, July 11, 2013

Front Porch Inspiration

Hello! I have a pretty big to do list for my house. One of them is the front porch. Here's my idea for my front porch:

Front Porch Inspiration
My porch is getting there. Here's what my actual front porch looks like:




The chairs and table is currently in the process of getting spray painted yellow. All I need is a fun welcome mat, a light for the door, and in the future a rail around the edge and new stairs- maybe. The to do list is never ending. I can't wait till my front porch looks more like the inspiration picture!
Oh and the current price list for my front porch-
Chairs and Table - $26 at Target
Plants- $18
Flag- $8 at Lowes
Solar Lights- $14 for set of 8 at Menards
So far $66. Not to bad, then add $12 for a mat, $30 for a light, and $20ish for paint. And it definitely boost the curb appeal! Along with future landscaping. Lots to do!

What's on your curb appeal boosting list? Any tips? What's your favorite elements in your front porch? Please share either here in the comments or email me at thecreativehomeproject.gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back tomorrow for a special post (I can't wait!!!)
-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment