Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Living Room Inspiration





Living Room Inspiration

For my living room, I'm trying to figure out how to best use the space to fit my needs. I'm thinking since I have a family room (wood panel room), which will be the tv room, my living room will be tv free (maybe) and kinda be an extension of my craft room, library, and yeah. So here's what I put together for this room so far.  I actually already own most of the items in this room, here's what I already have: a round table from my parents (vintage), the owl I found at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $10, the rug I have from Ikea for $20, the white lantern I got from Target on clearance for about $2, the yellow round frame I have is similar from TJ Maxx for $5.99, the trunk I got from Hobby Lobby for about $20 on sale for 80% off a few years ago, and the bookshelf I own is just a basic bookshelf. I love the yellow chair. It's from Target for $139.98. Though I read the reviews and the color is alittle off, so a similar chair would be nice. I also want a pink couch, I think it would be fun. The couch picture is from Ikea, it's the Karlstad. I didn't see this color on the site, but I do like the light gray. I think though for a couch something like this or this would be fun, just in different colors.

Currently i'm using my cream sectional couch that I bought 4 years ago when I lived in an apartment, but I will be saving and couch shopping soon. I also have my tv in this room as well. Speaking of, i've been looking for an inexpensive dresser for a tv stand and I finally got one from my friend for free! So now i'm trying to figure out what to paint it. I'll post pictures of the dresser once it's cleaned up a bit. But i'm excited to get to work on that and my living room!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment