Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Craft Room Pinterest Finds

So, a week (or and more) later... Sorry for the delay in posts lately. I'm actually doing a lot of projects at the house and lots of cleaning. Getting the craft room cleaned and ready for MY NEW BUSINESS!!! (Can you sense my excitement!) I'm starting a handmade business and will sell my product on etsy. I'll share my shop and give you more details when I figure out everything. For now, here is some pinterest finds of craft room inspiration that I love:

1.) Ikea office featured on Apartment Therapy

What I love about this space is the accent wall. My plan is to do a fuchsia accent wall, or maybe even stripes like this, but in shades of fuchsia.

2.) Purple Craft Room from Crafty Storage
I love lots of things about this room. Especially the wall color, such a bold fun color. And the storage is amazing! Love this room!

3.) Craft Room from My 36th Avenue
What's not to love about this room! Between the layout, organization, and polka dot wall, it's a total inspiration!

4.) A Craft room from Scrapbook.com Gallery
Like all the rooms featured, I love this room! I like the black and white damask prints, the chandelier, the storage, everything! Black and white is something I want to incorporate in my craft room. I'm trying not to use it too much, so far I have this polka dot rug from IKEA - Love this rug!

5.) Clipboards on the Wall from Decor8
I so want to have a wall of clipboards. So far I have 3 up and 6 waiting to be put up. I love the look of it and it's easy to change out art work and whatever else is clipped to them.

6.) Sewing Studio by Maple and Magnolia
I just discovered this room, and I love everything about it, The furniture is my favorite. I love the colors in the room. It's such a fun room! Now I can't decide to do the room white with lots of color in art and furniture. It's such a well decorated room!

There's all the pinterest finds I have today. These picks definitely inspire and motivate me to get moving on getting my craft room done. I'm excited and super motivated. There's lots (lots lots lots) more inspiring craft spaces on pinterest, just don't get sucked into looking at them for hours and hours (pinterest is addicting). :)

So what's your favorite things about your craft room? What are some furniture pieces or decorating pieces you want to use in your craft room? If you have pictures of your craft room, please share by emailing me at thecreativehomeproject@gmail.com!
Have a great day!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment